Panel: The revision of ISO/IEC 15408 , 18045 and the TR22216 (P11c)
This panel discussion with attending editors assigned to the revision of ISO/IEC 15408, ISO/IEC 18045 and TR 22216 will briefly present the progress of the revision and allow for Q&A on topics related to the revisions.
This panel will be comprised of members of the ISO technical editorial team, which currently includes the following experts: Elżbieta Andrukiewicz, Tony Boswell, Dietmar Bremser, Heebong Choi, Helmut Kurth, Kwangwoo Lee , Soohyeun Lee, David Martin, Christian Noetzel, Fiona Pattinson, and Guillaume Tétu.
Topics for discussion include:
- What is purpose of the ISO/IEC 15408, 18045 revision?
- What is current status of the ISO/IEC 15408, 18045 revisions?
- What is difference between ISO/IEC 150408/18045 and CC/CEM?
- What are major and minor changes from CC v3.1R5?
- Who is participating and contributing to the ISO revision work?
- How Common Criteria users can contribute to the ISO revision process can access the latest version of ISO/IEC 15408, 18045 during their development?
- How do the ISO editors coordinate this work with CCDB?
- What is the real impact when the ISO/IEC 15408,18045 revision is completed?
- How Common Criteria users can access the latest version of ISO/IEC 15408, 18045 during development?
- How Common Criteria users (Vendors/Consumers/Procurement/Government) can prepare for the new